Networking NightProgram Agenda:
Introduction to introduce rooms. Room sessions will be 15 minutes each and members will be encouraged to visit the various rooms.
Program Description: The purpose of this activity is to engage members via virtual networking. The networking is meant to improved Chapter member knowledge on chapter resources such as discussion board, introduce the executive board, welcome the new members and allow for mentoring discussions, and to provide an overview of ACRP certifications for members who are new to certifications.
- Welcome/Introduction (10-15 Minutes)
- New to Research/New Member to Chapter(15 minutes)/Volunteer with the chapter
- General sharing of knowledge/I would love a mentor (15 minutes)
- ACRP certifications (Discussion for those who are certified to speak with those who would like to be certified) (15 minutes)
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
Registration Cost: Free
Refund Policy: No refunds
Level: Not specified