Clinical Research Practice Conference In Partnership with NWABR and OHSU
Purchase contact hours here.
This conference is designed for clinical research professionals who have the role of ensuring the ongoing integrity of research within their institutions.
The topics chosen for this research have been selected following a survey of nearly 200 clinical research professionals. Each the morning and afternoon sessions have a variety of topics across 3 tracks. During each track, attendees will hear from 3 speakers, followed by a discussion and time for questions
Upon completion of this keynote, attendees should be able to:
- Describe challenges facing clinical research industry in a changing regulatory environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of common GCP gaps in clinical trials and how to correct in context of audit prep.
- Compare current and pending changes to the regulations and identify how to change processes to stay in compliance.
Please refer to specific course materials for other learning objectives
Program Agenda: (times are approximate)
- 8:30 – 9:00 am – Welcome and Opening
- 9:00 – 10:00 am – Ending Medical Reversal: Improving Outcomes, Saving Lives
- 10:30 – 12:00 pm – Track 1: Regulatory Environment, Track 2: Basics of Clinical Research, Track 3: Specialized Topics
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm – Lunch Break, Networking
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm – FDA Perspective: CDER and BIMO, What You Need to Know
- 2:30 – 3:45 pm – Track 1: Effective Subject Recruitment and Retention, Track 2: Basics of Clinical Research II, Track 3: Support Systems in Clinical Research
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm – Future of Clinical Research
- 5:00 - 7:00 pm – Networking Time
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Project Managers
- Anyone working in clinical research.
REGISTRATION for this event is available at: www.nwabr.org
Contact hours are available through National ACRP: www.acrpnet.org
Speakers: Dr. Vinay Prasad, Kindra Cooper, R. Bert Wilkins, Kathryn Schuff, Rebeka McBride, Bridget Adams, Andrew Watson, Crystal Miller, Amy Culley, Doug Pham, Meredith Zauflik, Rochelle Williams-Belizaire, Ken Gordon, Melanie Hawkins, John Hicks, Jordan Tapley, Brian Farrell, Mandy Terrill, Jennifer Doeschot
- $90 ACRP Members
- $120 Non-Members
Contact hours: 6.5 ACRP contact hours have been approved for this presentation.
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours:
Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $35 ACRP Members
- $50 Non-Members
Purchase contact hours here.
Refund Policy: None
Level: Med-level discussion, medical terminology helpful