New Age Research... The How, Why, When and What of Electronic Documentation
Melissa Scotti, PhD, CIP
Haeman Kin, CIP
Dorian Villegas, DrPH, MPH
Leslie Napier, PhD
Noelle Gaskill, VP
- 8:30 am Networking & Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 am – 10:00AM - Tech Enabled Trials: An Overview of how Technology is Transforming Clinical Trial Operations, and What this Means for Sites
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am - Applying E-Consent to Studies
- 11:00 am - 11:45 am - Integration of Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes in Global Clinical Trials
- 11:45 am - 12 noon - Implementation of an E-signature Platform for Clinical Contracts
- 12:00 noon - 1:00 pm - Understanding your Return on Investment of a CTMS
Program Description: This program is designed to inform participants about electronic documentation used in clinical research. It will also discuss regulatory considerations for electronic documentation as well as how to implement various electronic tools.
Upon completion of this Seminar, attendees should be able to:
- Describe at least three of the various electronic tools that are being used in clinical research
- Recite four of the regulatory considerations for electronic documentation in clinical research
- Explain how to implement electronic documentation at the site and sponsor level
Target Audience: Anyone working in or pursuing a career in clinical research
- $40 Chapter Members
- $40 ACRP Members
- $50 Non-Members
- Free to students
Contact hours: 4.0 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP.
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $25 ACRP Members
- $40 Non-Members
Refund Policy: Not specified#InPersonTraining