Remote Monitoring and Access to Electronic Medical Records
Speaker: Kelly Cairns, Leader, Clinical Trial Operations, Boehringer Ingelheim Canada
- 6:00 p.m. – 6:05 p.m. Registration and Networking
- 6:05 p.m. – 8:05 p.m. Educational Program
- 8:05 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. Question/Answer & Wrap-Up
Registration Fees: Free and open to all to attend.
Program Description: This is an ACRP conference replay that was originally presented at the 2016 Global Conference and Exhibition. This session will discuss the feasibility of remote monitoring of source data (including an electronic health record) in compliance with regulations, including HIPPA, FDA, as well as outside the US. Presenters will discuss the pros and cons for investigational sites, and sponsors, as well as the elements in a quality system that need to be in place at trial sites and sponsors to initiate this successfully, and finally how to ensure audit readiness for all.
- Identify how to evaluate the feasibility of remote monitoring of site source data.
- Clarify what data are accessible remotely from covered entities to promote better remote monitoring practices and documentation.
- Develop agreements between stakeholders to support remote source review.
Contact hours: 1.5 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP. Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours on ACRP website, sign in at the meeting (or log onto webinar), and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “ACRP Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Who Will Benefit from this Webinar: Clinical Research Coordinators; Clinical Research Associates; Clinical Project Managers; and anyone working in clinical research.
Refunds: There are no refunds unless the program is canceled the chapter before the start of the program
Questions? Please contact Kim Boucher, Sub-chapter Chair, at Kim.firstname.lastname@example.org.