ADHD in Research: Inclusivity Matters: And here’s how to do it!
Please click here to purchase your contact hour.
- Carla Allan, PhD - Director of ADHD Programs at Children’s Mercy-Kansas City
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Medical Monitor, Medical Officer, Project Physician
- Quality Assurance
Program Description: Attendees of this event will have an opportunity to mingle with other research professionals in the area and take in what should be a great presentation by Carla Allan, PhD. Carla is the Director of ADHD Programs at Children’s Mercy-Kansas City.
Carla will talk about ADHD in Research: Inclusivity Matters: Event starts at 3:30pm. Food and beverages will be provided by the ACRP board. Please bring ideas and questions! Program Agenda:
3:30 pm – 4:15 pm – Networking/Beer/Wine and Light Snacks
4:15 pm – 5:15 pm – Presentation
5:15 pm – 5:30 pm – Q & A Learning Objectives:
- Describe brain-based differences in kids with ADHD.
- Describe rationale for including children with challenging behavior in research.
- Identify strategies to avoid problem behavior and de-escalate, when needed, in research trials.
Contact hours: 1.5 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP.
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Registration Cost: FREE to all Chapter Members, ACRP Members, Non-Members
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: Not applicable