Program Title: Marketing Essentials for Clinical Research Professionals
Location: Southern Yacht Club
105 N. Roadway
Board Room, 2nd Floor
New Orleans, LA 70124
Speaker: Manda Materne, RN, BSN, MBA, CCRC, Director, Site Development GuideStar Clinical Trials Management
- 5:00 Networking and Refreshments
- 5:30 Local chapter business meeting
- 5:45 Speaker Presentation
- 6:45 Questions and Answers
Registration Fees: Free for all to attend.
Program Description: Learn to market your research programs to sponsors, the community, internal leadership and physicians to enhance your site’s image and promote clinical trial enrollment.
Upon completion of this event, attendees should be able to:
- Communicate to leadership, physicians and administration the positive impact research programs have on the organization as a whole
- Apply marketing and communication strategies to strengthen the research program both from an image perspective and a financial perspective
- Implement actionable marketing and communication tactics focused on image enhancement and enrollment
Who Will Benefit from this Webinar: CRC, CRA, Investigators, Project Managers, Clinical Research Administrator.
Further Information: Food and drink will be provided. Free parking available.
1 contact hour has been approved for through ACRP. Membership is not required for online registration/application of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the registration desk and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “ACRP Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate. After 30 days, contact hours are no longer available.
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: no refunds