Chapter Membership: $25/Year Join Now
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
About the Greater Nashville Chapter
The Greater Nashville Chapter of ACRP serves Middle Tennessee and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to provide networking opportunities for our local community of clinical research professionals, share current trends in all areas of clinical research, and make continuing education opportunities available.
Our target audience is Clinical Research Associates (CRAs), Clinical Research Coordinators (CRCs), Clinical Research Administrators, Data Managers, Principal Investigators, Project Directors and Project Managers working for Biotech Companies, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Device Companies, Institutional Review Boards (IRBs), Pharmaceutical Companies, and Site Management Organizations (SMOs)
Interested in getting involved with the Greater Nashville Chapter? Send us an email!
Joining and Renewing Chapter Membership
ACRP membership is required to join our chapter. ACRP membership offers invaluable global networking and professional development opportunities including access to many resources: Clinical Researcher, The Wire, online communities, discounts on offerings, and more. Select ‘Membership’ from the menu bar on the ACRP home page for more information on the many benefits.
We look forward to seeing you at our chapter meetings and hope that you will consider becoming more involved in the Chapter at some point by volunteering for a committee or running for a Board Member position.
Benefits of Greater Nashville Chapter Membership
Becoming an active member in your local ACRP chapter is a great way to learn more about clinical research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and it also provides many great benefits; a member of the Greater Nashville Chapter of ACRP can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Obtaining research-related continuing education credits for each speaker meeting you attend – which counts towards certification maintenance
- Discounted registration for chapter sponsored educational programs
- Networking in all areas of research with other engaged research professionals
- A valuable resource for information, training, and employment opportunities
Remember, only members of ACRP can become members of the local Chapter. Our Chapter is active in the National dues collection program. This means that the national organization will collect dues for local membership at the same time they collect your national dues.
Are you interested in sponsoring one or more events (funding or in-kind support)? Contact: Suzanne Kincaid at email@example.com.
- President: David Nilson, RN, CCRC, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Sharon Gates, RN, BS, CCRC, email@example.com
- Secretary: Debbie Loope, RMA, CCRC, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Suzanne Kincaid, CCRA, email@example.com
- General mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org