Chapter Membership: $25/Year Join Now
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
- Feb 9, 2023 - Detecting Errors that Matter: Unlocking the Potential of Centralized Monitoring hosted by Greater Nashville Chapter
- June 3, 2023 - IN-PERSON EVENT - Nashville/Middle TN Networking Event at Arrington Vineyards
- September 29, 2023 | 11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., MT - Greater Salt Lake Chapter: A Site’s Experience with an FDA Inspection
- October 6, 2023 | 1:00 - 4:30 p.m., CT -Tulsa Chapter ACRP Fall Conference
- October 18, 2023 | 12:00 - 1:00pm ET - Canada Chapter: Workforce Development Series: How to Navigate an Early Career in Clinical Research
- November 18, 2023 | 09:00 - 12:00pm CT - North Texas Chapter: FDA Updates and Data Integrity & BIMO – Building Quality into Your System
Benefits of Greater Nashville Chapter Membership
Becoming an active member is a great way to learn more about clinical research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. You can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Obtain research-related continuing education credits for each non-social meeting you attend – which counts towards certification maintenance
- Receive discounted registration for chapter sponsored programs and events
- Attend interactive social events with other members
- Utilize members as a resource for information, training, and employment opportunities
There are many ways to get more out of your membership and have fun with your local Nashville community! The following committees are available:
Social Media Committee (help create and share engaging content to our online community)
Education, Events, and Volunteer Committee (propose and help manage chapter events)
The only qualification required is your desire to help.
Interested in getting involved with the Greater Nashville Chapter? Send us an email!
Joining and Renewing Chapter Membership
ACRP membership is required to join our chapter. ACRP membership offers invaluable global networking and professional development opportunities including access to many resources: Clinical Researcher, The Wire, online communities, discounts on offerings, and more. Select ‘Membership’ from the menu bar on the ACRP home page for more information on the many benefits.
We look forward to seeing you at our chapter meetings and hope that you will consider becoming more involved in the Chapter at some point by volunteering for a committee or running for a Board Member position.
About the Greater Nashville Chapter
The Greater Nashville Chapter of ACRP serves Middle Tennessee and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to bring together our local community of clinical research professionals, share current trends in all areas of clinical research, and make continuing education opportunities available.
Our target audience is any clinical research professional working for Biotech/Pharmaceutical/Device Companies, Research Sites, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Institutional Review Boards (IRBs), Vendors, and Site Management Organizations (SMOs), etc.
Have something to share in our next newsletter? A promotion? Certification? Job Posting? Upcoming webinar or conference?
Reach out to Diamond Porter email@example.com
Are you interested in sponsoring one or more events (funding or in-kind support)? Contact: Suzanne Kincaid at firstname.lastname@example.org.