Chapter Membership: $30/Year Join Now
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
About the Greater San Antonio Chapter
The Greater San Antonio Chapter of ACRP was founded in August 2001 and covers the areas of San Antonio down to Corpus Christi and the surrounding cities. Our members have a variety of backgrounds in clinical research, including junior and senior clinical research associates; clinical study coordinators; program and project managers; data analysts; safety and quality assurance specialists; and biostatisticians. Thus, we intend to provide training sessions that will benefit all members. Quarterly chapter meetings are offered to provide professional development, a platform for networking, and current information in the evolving industry of clinical research and drug development. Social events are also offered primarily for networking opportunities. We look forward to seeing you at our chapter meetings and socials.
Joining and Renewing Chapter Membership
ACRP membership is required to join our chapter. ACRP membership offers invaluable global networking and professional development opportunities including access to many resources: Clinical Researcher, The Wire, online communities, discounts on offerings, and more. Select ‘Membership’ from the menu bar on the ACRP home page for more information on the many benefits.
We look forward to seeing you at our chapter meetings and hope that you will consider becoming more involved in the Chapter at some point by volunteering for a committee or running for a Board Member position.
Benefits of Chapter Membership
Becoming an active member in your local ACRP chapter is a great way to learn more about clinical research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and it also provides many great benefits; a member of the Greater San Antonio Chapter of ACRP can expect to receive the following benefit:
- Obtaining research-related continuing education credits for each speaker meeting you attend – which counts towards certification maintenance
- Discounted registration for chapter sponsored educational programs
- Networking in all areas of research with other engaged research professionals
- A valuable resource for information, training, and employment opportunities
Remember, only members of ACRP can become members of the local Chapter. Our Chapter is active in the National dues collection program. This means that the national organization will collect dues for local membership at the same time they collect your national dues.
- President (Pro Temp): Luis Sartorio, MBA, CCRA, email@example.com
- Vice President: Cheryl Sheets, BSN, RN, CCRC, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Harvonya Perkins, BS, CCRC, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Luis Sartorio, MBA, CCRA, firstname.lastname@example.org