Chapter Membership: $30/Year Join Now
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
Sign up for Chapter emails Sign up here
Visit http://bit.ly/JoinOurACRPEmailList to sign up!
Do you have topic you are interested in? Or would you like to be a speaker at an upcoming event?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions, comments, concerns.
July 13, 2021 - ACRP Certifications: Personal Experience and General Thoughts
- ACRP Certifications: Our Vice President, Elona Liko-Hazizi, ACRP-CP, PMP, will present on the various ACRP Certifications offered and she will share her experience and study tips. (no CE's offered for this event)
June 24, 2021 - Webinar Replay: Research and Expanded Access in Pandemic Times with Q&A with the original presenters!
- Covid-19/Pandemic Times Webinar Replay: Join us for this event to watch a webinar replay together. We will have some time to discuss the topic and have some Q&A after the viewing with Clint Hermes and Nesrin Tift.
Our apologies to those who signed up and didn't receive a notice of cancellation.
We have rescheduled this event for June 24, 2021
Please sign up early and encourage your friends so we don't have to reschedule due to low registration again!
RESCHEDULED ---May 25, 2021 - Chicagoland Chapter: Webinar Replay: Research and Expanded Access in Pandemic Times
- Covid-19/Pandemic Times Webinar Replay: Join us for this event to watch a webinar replay together. We will have some time to discuss the topic and have some Q&A after the viewing.
April 22, 2021 - Clinical Research Budgeting and Post Award Management
- Clinical Research Budgets: Kelsey Richey, MSLaw, Associate Director of the Center for Clinical Research within the NUCATS Institute at Northwestern University will discuss clinical research budgets and post award management.
- Register here.
September 24, 2020 and September 26, 2020 - Chicagoland Chapter: Networking Night
- Free Virtual Networking Night: Join the Chapter for one or both of their free Virtual Networking Nights. Exchange ideas, learn about chapter resources, meet chapter leaders, welcome new members, and get answers to questions about ACRP Certification from those who have passed the exam.
October 2, 2019 - Chicagoland Chapter:Patient Eligibility, Medical Histories, and Their Regulatory Implications
Patient Eligibility, Medical Histories, and Their Regulatory Implications: We have secured an excellent speaker for our Fall 2019 educational event. Barbara Rusin, Senior Manager of Regulatory Compliance at MMS and formerly an investigator with the FDA, will be presenting “Everyone Has a Medical History Worth Knowing – Especially Your Study Patient.”
- Networking Events: We are planning at least one, possibly two other networking events during this calendar year.
Board of Directors
- President, Olga Jonas, MS, CIP, CCRP
- Vice President, Elona Liko Hazizi, ACRP-CP, PMP
- Treasurer, Kelsey Richey, MS, NUCATS Institute, Center for Clinical Research
- Secretary, Sarah Ebner, MBA, MPH, Investigator Support Services
Learn more about membership here. For information, contact us at email@example.com
Facebook: Chicagoland ACRP
LinkedIn: Chicagoland Chapter of ACRP