Chapter Membership: $20/Year Join Now
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
About the Greater Houston Chapter
The Greater Houston Area Chapter is committed to providing means for professional networking, discussion of industry related issues, and continuing education to local members.
Pursuant to the mission, this Chapter shall set forth to:
- Implement strategic ACRP membership recruitment and retention programs
- Create a diverse network of engaged industry professionals
- Promote member participation in ACRP activities
- Increase awareness of ACRP programs and services, including professional certification
- Provide educational and professional resources to local members
- Facilitate active feedback from local members to the national Board of Directors
Upcoming Chapter Events:
January 23, 2024 - Greater Houston Chapter: Accelerating Patient Recruitment with Artificial Intelligence
Past Chapter Events:
Joining and Renewing Chapter Membership
ACRP membership is required to join our chapter. ACRP membership offers invaluable global networking and professional development opportunities including access to many resources: Clinical Researcher, The Wire, online communities, discounts on offerings, and more. Select ‘Membership’ from the menu bar on the ACRP home page for more information on the many benefits.
We look forward to seeing you at our chapter meetings and hope that you will consider becoming more involved in the Chapter at some point by volunteering for a committee or running for a Board Member position.
Benefits of Chapter Membership
Becoming an active member in your local ACRP chapter is a great way to learn more about clinical research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and it also provides many great benefits; a member of the Greater Houston Area Chapter of ACRP can expect to receive the following benefit:
- Obtaining research-related continuing education credits for each speaker meeting you attend – which counts towards certification maintenance
- Discounted registration for chapter sponsored educational programs
- Networking in all areas of research with other engaged research professionals
- A valuable resource for information, training, and employment opportunities
Remember, only members of ACRP can become members of the local Chapter. Our Chapter is active in the National dues collection program. This means that the national organization will collect dues for local membership at the same time they collect your national dues.
- President: LaShawna Green
- Secretary: Johanna Salom
- Treasurer: Maryann Murray
Please contact the chapter at email@example.com.