Chapter Membership: $20/Year Join Now
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
About the Greater Cincinnati Chapter
Welcome to Ohio's Greater Cincinnati Chapter of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP). We serve the Cincinnati and surrounding area to provide up-to-date information, continuing education credits, and networking for the research community. We are a comprehensive organization of clinical research professionals from a variety of backgrounds.
As a chapter of the ACRP, the mission of this organization shall be to provide a readily accessible mechanism for regional program development for clinical research professionals to foster professional interaction, continuing education, problem-solving, and discussion of professional issues.
Past Chapter Events
- November 4 - Webinar replay "It's in the Science: The Key Components to Building a Clinical Research Team" via Zoom Meeting
- March 10 - Meet the Board Networking Event
Joining and Renewing Chapter Membership
ACRP membership is required to join our chapter. ACRP membership offers invaluable global networking and professional development opportunities including access to many resources: Clinical Researcher, The Wire, online communities, discounts on offerings, and more. Select ‘Membership’ from the menu bar on the ACRP home page for more information on the many benefits.
We look forward to seeing you at our chapter meetings and hope that you will consider becoming more involved in the Chapter at some point by volunteering for a committee or running for a Board Member position.
Benefits of Greater Cincinnati Chapter Membership
Becoming an active member in your local ACRP chapter is a great way to learn more about clinical research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and it also provides many great benefits; a member of the Greater Cincinnati Chapter of ACRP can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Obtaining research-related continuing education credits for each speaker meeting you attend – which counts towards certification maintenance
- Discounted registration for chapter sponsored educational programs
- Networking in all areas of research with other engaged research professionals
- A valuable resource for information, training, and employment opportunities
Remember, only members of ACRP can become members of the local Chapter. Our Chapter is active in the National dues collection program. This means that the national organization will collect dues for local membership at the same time they collect your national dues.
The Greater Cincinnati Chapter of ACRP invites you to become a corporate or institutional sponsor for future events. Inquiries about the several levels of sponsorships and other details can be directed to one of the board members listed below.
- President: Kelye Conrad, CCRC, COT, CPT
- Vice President: Megan Kingdon, RN, BSN, CCRC, COA
- Treasurer: Tina Allen, AA, CCRA - OPEN for 2021
- Secretary: Jennifer Branham-Goad, COA - OPEN for 2021