Chapter Membership: $20/Year Join Now
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
About the Circle City Chapter
Welcome to Indiana's Circle City Chapter of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP). We proudly serve Indianapolis and the surrounding areas to provide up-to-date information, continuing education credits, and networking for the research community. We are a comprehensive organization of clinical research professionals from a variety of backgrounds.
As a chapter of the ACRP, the mission of this organization shall be to provide a readily accessible mechanism for regional program development for clinical research professionals to foster professional interaction, continuing education, problem-solving, and discussion of professional issues.
Virtual ACRP 2020 April 16-June 25
Full conference: Members $499; Non-Members $699
Individual Tracks: Members $99; Non-Members $149
UPCOMING CHAPTER EVENTS
Excellence in Clinical Research Conference
Barnes and Thornburgh Auditorium
11 S Meridian St
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Past Chapter EventS
Joining and Renewing Chapter Membership
ACRP membership is required to join our chapter. ACRP membership offers invaluable global networking and professional development opportunities including access to many resources: Clinical Researcher, The Wire, online communities, discounts on offerings, and more. Select ‘Membership’ from the menu bar on the ACRP home page for more information on the many benefits.
We look forward to seeing you at our chapter meetings and hope that you will consider becoming more involved in the Chapter at some point by volunteering for a committee or running for a Board Member position.
Benefits of Circle City Chapter Membership
Becoming an active member in your local ACRP chapter is a great way to learn more about clinical research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and it also provides many great benefits; a member of the Circle City ACRP can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Obtaining research-related continuing education credits for each speaker meeting you attend – which counts towards certification maintenance
- Discounted registration for chapter sponsored educational programs
- Networking in all areas of research with other engaged research professionals
- A valuable resource for information, training, and employment opportunities
Remember, only members of ACRP can become members of the local Chapter. Our Chapter is active in the National dues collection program. This means that the national organization will collect dues for local membership at the same time they collect your national dues.
- President: Patti Hunker; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Kelly Ganz; email@example.com
- Treasurer: Melissa Mau; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership: Maggie Potrikus; email@example.com
- Past President: Maggie Potrikus (see above)