Chapter Membership: $25/Year Join Now
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
Get Involved and Help the Central Florida Chapter
If you have been wondering how to get more involved with our Chapter, now is your chance. Taking advantage of one of our Chapter’s leadership opportunities is critical to the continued growth and success of the Central Florida (CFL) Chapter. Volunteering your time and expertise to focus on specific initiatives, issues and programs of importance to our industry, as well as meeting the needs of our membership, are crucial. Through your continued involvement and support, you can help us reach some of our future goals of regional program development, Certification and scholarships for national events. Learn More.
About the Central Florida Chapter
- Welcome to the Central Florida Chapter of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP). We proudly serve Orlando and the surrounding areas to provide up-to-date information, continuing education credits, and networking for the research community. We are a comprehensive organization of clinical research professionals from a variety of backgrounds.As a chapter of the ACRP, the mission of this organization shall be to provide a readily accessible mechanism for regional program development for clinical research professionals to foster professional interaction, continuing education, problem-solving, and discussion of professional issues.
IT'S ELECTION TIME!
By now you should have received an email for nomination. Please take a moment to either nominate yourself or a friend. this is a one year commitment starting in January 2020. For questions, please email any of the current leaders at firstname.lastname@example.orgUPCOMING CHAPTER EVENTS:
PAST CHAPTER EVENTS
ways to get connected with the central florida chapter
Joining and Renewing Chapter Membership
ACRP membership is required to join our chapter. ACRP membership offers invaluable global networking and professional development opportunities including access to many resources: Clinical Researcher, The Wire, online communities, discounts on offerings, and more. Select ‘Membership’ from the menu bar on the ACRP home page for more information on the many benefits.
We look forward to seeing you at our chapter meetings and hope that you will consider becoming more involved in the Chapter at some point by volunteering for a committee or running for a Board Member position.
Benefits of Central Florida Chapter Membership
Becoming an active member in your local ACRP chapter is a great way to learn more about clinical research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and it also provides many great benefits; a member of the Central Florida Chapter of ACRP can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Obtaining research-related continuing education credits for each speaker meeting you attend – which counts towards certification maintenance
- Discounted registration for chapter sponsored educational programs
- Networking in all areas of research with other engaged research professionals
- A valuable resource for information, training, and employment opportunities
Remember, only members of ACRP can become members of the local Chapter. Our Chapter is active in the National dues collection program. This means that the national organization will collect dues for local membership at the same time they collect your national dues.
- President: Jessica Hyacinthe, MA, CCRC
- Vice President: Susan Nelson, RN, BSN, CCRC
- Treasurer: Charmaine Garcia, CCRC
- Secretary: Carole Coyne, CCRP, CCRC
- Membership Chair: OPEN
- Event Committee Chair: Carole Coyne, CCRP, CCRC
- Newsletter Editor Chair: OPEN
- Email: CFLACRP@gmail.com