About the Greater Pittsburgh Chapter
Welcome to Pennsylvania's Greater Pittsburgh Chapter of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP). We serve Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas to provide up-to-date information, continuing education credits, and networking for the research community. We are a comprehensive organization of clinical research professionals from a variety of backgrounds.
As a chapter of the ACRP, the mission of this organization shall be to provide a readily accessible mechanism for regional program development for clinical research professionals to foster professional interaction, continuing education, problem-solving, and discussion of professional issues.
- September 16, 2021
- Carnegie Science Center
- Research: What it Was and What is is Now
- An open discussion of how COVID has affected us and changed research going forward.
- Registration is now closed
- December 4, 2019
- September 18, 2019 From Trees to the Cloud - The evolution of eRegulatory Binders in Clinical Trials - Monte Cello's
- June 19, 2019 Study Launch: Tools for Coordinator Success - Lot 17, Bloomfield, PA
- April 4 2019 - Alloy 26 in Nova Place, North Shore
Benefits of Greater Pittsburgh Chapter Membership
Becoming an active member in your local ACRP chapter is a great way to learn more about clinical research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and it also provides many great benefits; a member of the Greater Pittsburgh Chapter of ACRP can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Obtaining research-related continuing education credits for each speaker meeting you attend – which counts towards certification maintenance
- Discounted registration for chapter sponsored educational programs
- Networking in all areas of research with other engaged research professionals
- A valuable resource for information, training, and employment opportunities
- President: Kathryn Little
- President-Elect: Dawn DeFazio
- Vice President: Carol Kagemann
- Treasurer: Chris Back
- Secretary: Luann Healy
Please join our Linkedin group Greater Pittsburgh Chapter of ACRP