Chapter Membership: $25/Year Join Now
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
About the Greater Pittsburgh Chapter
Welcome to Pennsylvania's Greater Pittsburgh Chapter of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP). We serve Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas to provide up-to-date information, continuing education credits, and networking for the research community. We are a comprehensive organization of clinical research professionals from a variety of backgrounds.
As a chapter of the ACRP, the mission of this organization shall be to provide a readily accessible mechanism for regional program development for clinical research professionals to foster professional interaction, continuing education, problem-solving, and discussion of professional issues.
- September 16, 2021
- Carnegie Science Center
- Research: What it Was and What is is Now
- December 4, 2019
- September 18, 2019 From Trees to the Cloud - The evolution of eRegulatory Binders in Clinical Trials - Monte Cello's
- June 19, 2019 Study Launch: Tools for Coordinator Success - Lot 17, Bloomfield, PA
- April 4 2019 - Alloy 26 in Nova Place, North Shore
Benefits of Greater Pittsburgh Chapter Membership
Becoming an active member in your local ACRP chapter is a great way to learn more about clinical research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and it also provides many great benefits; a member of the Greater Pittsburgh Chapter of ACRP can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Obtaining research-related continuing education credits for each speaker meeting you attend – which counts towards certification maintenance
- Discounted registration for chapter sponsored educational programs
- Networking in all areas of research with other engaged research professionals
- A valuable resource for information, training, and employment opportunities
- President: Kathryn Little
- President-Elect: Dawn DeFazio
- Vice President: Carol Kagemann
- Treasurer: Chris Back
- Secretary: Luann Healy
Please join our Linkedin group Greater Pittsburgh Chapter of ACRP