PHX ACRP - The Phoenix Chapter
Welcome to PHX ACRP (the Phoenix Chapter of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals)!
Objective: Promoting integrity and excellence for the clinical research professional
We are made up of clinical research professionals from a variety of backgrounds and proudly serve Greater Phoenix area to provide applicable information, continuing education credits, and beneficial networking to the research community.
Sign up for chapter and industry announcements by sending a request to email@example.com or click the icons below to find us on your favorite social media platform.
Upcoming PHX ACRP Events
2019 - details coming soon!
Upcoming Non-PHX ACRP Events
Check out our social media pages for more local events.
May include CEU opportunities!
Note that these are courtesy postings and we are not responsible for any details, content, or changes.
Various Dates or On-Demand:
- July 18th, 2019: Cancer Support Community Network Night for Healthcare Professionals
- September 11th, 2019: Women Rock Research
- November 12 - 14th, 2019: FDA Clinical Investigator Training - College Park, Maryland
- April 19 - 22, 2021: Forte Clinical Research Operations Conference
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix
- ASU Clinical Research Management webinar series
- Quorum Review IRB webinars
- BTC Network webinars
- Arizona Biomedical Research Center
- Various healthcare conferences in Phoenix
Phoenix Chapter Membership: $25/Year
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Phoenix chapter membership include:
- Free admission to meetings and events hosted by PHX ACRP, including presentations offering continuing education credits (CEUs)
- Networking with other engaged research professionals as resources for information on local organizations, training, and career opportunities
- Opportunities to get involved and volunteer with other passionate professionals
- Volunteer for the chapter board or Embracing Change conference planning committee!
- Sub-committees and specific roles available
- Great networking!
Interested to reach potential employers? Post your resume here!
Past PHX ACRP Events