PHX ACRP - The Phoenix Chapter
Welcome to PHX ACRP (the Phoenix Chapter of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals)!
Objective: Promoting integrity and excellence for the clinical research professional
We are made up of clinical research professionals from a variety of backgrounds and proudly serve Greater Phoenix area to provide applicable information, continuing education credits, and beneficial networking to the research community.
Sign up for chapter and industry announcements by sending a request to email@example.com or find us on LinkedIn.
Click on icons below
Upcoming PHX ACRP Events
2019 - details coming soon!
- May 15 - Understanding the Upstream: Drug Development
- July 17 - Electronic Consents and Electronic PROs
- September 18 - to be determined
- September 20 - Embracing Change Conference for Clinical Research
- Earn CEUs! (exact number of presenters is to be determined)
- November 13 - Nerogenomics
Upcoming Non-PHX ACRP Events
Check out our social media pages for more local events.
May include CEU opportunities!
Note that these are courtesy postings and we are not responsible for any details, content, or changes.
- April 25 - 26th: SOCRA local conference
- May 2nd: 4th Annual ABRC Research Conference
- May 17th: Statewide Symposium in Regenerative Medicine (Scottsdale)
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix
- ASU Clinical Research Management webinar series
- Quorum Review IRB webinars
- BTC Network webinars
- Arizona Biomedical Research Center
Phoenix Chapter Membership: $25/Year
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Phoenix chapter membership include:
- Free admission to meetings and events hosted by PHX ACRP, including presentations offering continuing education credits (CEUs)
- Networking with other engaged research professionals as resources for information on local organizations, training, and career opportunities
- Opportunities to get involved and volunteer with other passionate professionals
- Volunteer for the chapter board or Embracing Change conference planning committee!
- Sub-committees and specific roles available
- Great networking!
- Interested to reach potential employers? Post your resume here!
Past PHX ACRP Events