PHX ACRP - The Phoenix Chapter
Welcome to PHX ACRP (the Phoenix Chapter of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals)!
Objective: Promoting integrity and excellence for the clinical research professional
We are made up of clinical research professionals from a variety of backgrounds and proudly serve Greater Phoenix area to provide applicable information, continuing education credits, and beneficial networking to the research community.
PHX ACRP and Empowerment Systems are proud to bring you the 2019 Embracing Change Conference for Clinical Research
! See details here.
Sign up for chapter and industry announcements by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the icons below to find us on your favorite social media platform.
Upcoming PHX ACRP Events
Upcoming Non-PHX ACRP Events
Check out our social media pages for more local events.
May include CEU opportunities!
Note that these are courtesy postings and we are not responsible for any details, content, or changes.
Various Dates or On-Demand:
- August 15th, 2019: Health Law at Arizona Law: Phoenix Networking Reception
- August 20th, 2019: Ask an IRB Director
- August 22nd, 2019: AZBio Summer Social 2019
- September 4th - 5th, 2019: Pain & Palliative Care Symposium
- September 11th, 2019: Women Rock Research
- September 13th, 2019: 2019 Summit on Ketogenic Diet Therapies
- September 30th - October 4th, 2019 - Research Radiology Imaging Associates Conference (Colorado)
- October 10, 2019: Arizona Health Equity Conference
- October 19th, 2019: Eyes on Sight!
- November 1st, 2019: LifeSci Southwest Research Symposium
- November 6th - 8th, 2019: Fall 2019 NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration
- November 7th - 11th, 2019: Phoenix Fetal Cardiology Symposium
- November 12 - 14th, 2019: FDA Clinical Investigator Training - College Park, Maryland
- November 20th, 2019: Reimagine Health: Is my fate in my genes? 2nd Annual University of Arizona Research Symposium
- December 5th, 2019: CISCRP AWARE for All Phoenix
- April 19 - 22, 2021: Forte Clinical Research Operations Conference
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix
- ASU Clinical Research Management webinar series
- Quorum Review IRB webinars
- BTC Network webinars
- Arizona Biomedical Research Center
- Various healthcare conferences in Phoenix
Phoenix Chapter Membership: $25/Year
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
Email any questions to email@example.com.
Benefits of Phoenix chapter membership include:
- Free admission to meetings and events hosted by PHX ACRP, including presentations offering continuing education credits (CEUs)
- Networking with other engaged research professionals as resources for information on local organizations, training, and career opportunities
- Opportunities to get involved and volunteer with other passionate professionals
- Volunteer for the chapter board or Embracing Change conference planning committee!
- Sub-committees and specific roles available
- Great networking!
Interested to reach potential employers? Post your resume here!
Past PHX ACRP Events