Chapter Membership: $30/Year Join Now
Learn more about ACRP membership. Please note, you must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter.
Our new Bylaws are available here.
Click here to learn more about our board members.
- President: Michelle Schreiner, MSN, RN, CCRC
- Vice President: Sean Walsh, MBA, ACHE
- Secretary: Jillian (Beth) White Jackson RN, CCRC, MSCS
- Treasurer: Yuan Song, MS
We believe in ACRP’s mission of promoting excellence in clinical research. By working collaboratively utilizing smart and transparent fiscal management, we will offer well organized, well thought out, and well attended educational and networking events. We will set this Chapter on a path where the Chapter’s future success is built into the process of running the Chapter. Each chapter member from the student just starting out, to those who have been chapter members since the Chapter’s 1996 founding have something to offer to make this Chapter one of the flagship chapters of ACRP.
Publication of Decision for Public Reprimands, Suspension and Revocation:
The membership of Marysasser Holloway of Durham, NC has been permanently revoked, without ability for reapplication.
Click here to view our past chapter board members.
About the Research Triangle Park Chapter
The ACRP/Research Triangle Park (RTP) Chapter is full of new, exciting opportunities! Several events will be offered throughout the 2018 calendar year for the benefit of our members, including social mixers to promote networking. We encourage members to attend events and connect with one another to learn more about the many, diverse opportunities available for clinical research professionals in the RTP area.
Monthly meetings have been discontinued for the time being for the ACRP/Research Triangle Park (RTP) Chapter. Instead, please watch for email sent to all ARCP/Research Triangle Park (RTP) members highlighting updates, news and additional information. If you have questions, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
We look forward to making 2019 a great year for the ACRP/Research Triangle Park (RTP) Chapter!
Upcoming Chapter Events 2019
Past Events 2019
- September 16th 2019, Chapter Meeting with CEU, Educational Presentation by William Gluck PhD, "Certification = Success" at Durham Tech Building 9 at 1702 Cooper Street.
- October 3 & 4, 2019 RTP Chapter Fall Conference co-hosted with ACRP Global Registration Open
November 11th, 5:30-7. Robert Romanchuck "Privacy and Confidentiality in the Age of Mobile Apps" save the date.
January 13th (2020) Chapter Meeting with Educational Presentation, by Steve Pope MSHS, CCRP at PRA in Raleigh.
- August 19th 2019 Networking Event 5:30 ~7:00pm at Brasa Restaurant in Briar Creek. Sign up here: REGISTRATION
- July 29th 28th 2019 Networking Event 5:30 ~7:00pm at Brasa Restaurant in Briar Creek.
- April 13th ACRP Chapter Members Reception co-sponsored with the Nashville Chapter.
- February 28th 2019 Networking Event 5:30 ~7:00pm at Brasa Restaurant in Briar Creek.
Joining and Renewing Chapter Membership
ACRP membership offers invaluable global networking and professional development opportunities including access to many resources: Clinical Researcher, The Wire, online communities, discounts on offerings, and more. Select ‘Membership’ from the menu bar on the ACRP home page for more information on the many benefits.
We look forward to connecting with each of you and hope you will consider becoming more involved in the Chapter by volunteering for a committee or running for a Board Member position.
Benefits of Chapter Membership
Becoming an active member in your local ACRP chapter is a great way to learn more about clinical research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and it also provides many great benefits; a member of the Research Triangle Park Chapter of ACRP can expect to receive the following benefit:
- Obtaining research-related continuing education credits for each speaker meeting you attend – which counts towards certification maintenance
- Discounted registration for chapter sponsored educational programs
- Networking in all areas of research with other engaged research professionals
- A valuable resource for information, training, and employment opportunities
Remember, only members of ACRP can become members of the local Chapter. Our Chapter is active in the National dues collection program. This means that the national organization will collect dues for local membership at the same time they collect your national dues.
Research Triangle Park Chapter of ACRP
Contact Email for all officers: RTPChapter@acrpnet.org