Blogs

Be the first person to like this.
SAVE THE DATE! Atlanta Area Chapter presents: FDA Inspections: Be prepared to Ensure Quality and Compliance This will be a Presentation by: Webinar Speaker: Dr. Michael R. Hamrell President of MORIAH Consultants Date: 13 th May 2014 Time: 630-8pm Location: Northside Hospital, Central Research Office Conference Room 1100 Johnson Ferry Rd. Suite 375 Atlanta, GA 30342 Program Objectives: Upon Completion of this session, participants should be able to - Identify ways to prepare for and respond to an FDA inspection. Explain the impact of quality research on inspection ...
0 comments

Atlanta ACRP Chapter

Plans for 2014 As the current Secretary of the Atlanta Chapter of ACRP, I plan on holding quarterly meetings. I plan on the first meeting being Tuesday May 13th, 2014 from 630-8pm. The content of this meeting is to be determined. An Atlanta chapter member approached me about having a study session for the CCRC being held this September. I plan on have a few, dates and times to be determined. If any chapter members have any request for meetings please feel free to contact me at jennannekane@yahoo.com . Jennifer A. Kane, BS, CCRC Atlanta Area Chapter Secretary
0 comments
Seeking to hire a clinical research coordinator to work in research department of a large mult-specialty private practice clinic in Gainesville, Georgia. We perform Phase 2, 3, and 4 studies in Rheumatology, Pulmonology, Endocrinology, and Internal Medicine. For more information, please contact Kim Cook, MD, MSPH Clinical Research Director Northeast Georgia Diagnostic Clinic, LLC Tel: 678-450-7885 Email: kim.cook@ngdc.com
0 comments