Blogs

Be the first person to like this.
Central Florida Chapter of ACRP networking & information sharing event at ACRP Global Conference. If you are attending the Global Conference in San Antonio this year I would like to provide us with a chance to meet briefly to network and discuss the latest items that will impact our chapter. Let me know your interest and availability and we can arrange some time and a location that will suit as many of us attending as possible. The latest chapter news will be obtained early Sunday so anytime after that will be best. I look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible. Best regards, Michael Leon ACRP Central Florida Chapter - President
0 comments
Hello All, My name is Mara Kryvicky and our company MJM Research, LLC. is looking to hire a study coordinator in the Tamarac, FL area for a dermatology study. Please contact me ASAP if this interests you. Thank you Sincerely Mara Mara A. Kryvicky, B.S. Site Director Senior Clinical Research Coordinator MJM Research, LLC 1703 Clubhouse Estates Court West Palm Beach, Florida 33411 Cellular (248) 520-4484 MKryvickyMJM@gmail.com
0 comments
I am looking for full time CCRC's or coordinators with a minimum 5 year experience in research. The positions come with great benefits. One site is an endocrinology facility, the other one a Phase I-IV pulmonary research site. Great facilities with excellent quality control processes in place. Continous training is provided. You must be detail oriented and have good work ethics. Please call me 352-266-2625, or email me your CV to ATM@ClinicalSitePartners.com. Ana T. Marquez, MSF
0 comments