Chapter Membership: $20/Year Join Now
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
About the Greater San Diego Chapter
Welcome to California's Greater San Diego Chapter of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP). We proudly serve San Diego and the surrounding areas to provide up-to-date information, continuing education credits, and networking for the research community. We are a comprehensive organization of clinical research professionals from a variety of backgrounds.
As a chapter of the ACRP, the mission of this organization shall be to provide a readily accessible mechanism for regional program development for clinical research professionals to foster professional interaction, continuing education, problem-solving, and discussion of professional issues.
Joining and Renewing Chapter Membership
ACRP membership is required to join our chapter. ACRP membership offers invaluable global networking and professional development opportunities including access to many resources: Clinical Researcher, The Wire, online communities, discounts on offerings, and more. Select ‘Membership’ from the menu bar on the ACRP home page for more information on the many benefits.
We look forward to seeing you at our chapter meetings and hope that you will consider becoming more involved in the Chapter at some point by volunteering for a committee or running for a Board Member position.
Benefits of Chapter Membership
Becoming an active member in your local ACRP chapter is a great way to learn more about clinical research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and it also provides many great benefits; a member of the Greater San Diego Chapter of ACRP can expect to receive the following benefit:
- Obtaining research-related continuing education credits for each speaker meeting you attend – which counts towards certification maintenance
- Discounted registration for chapter sponsored educational programs
- Networking in all areas of research with other engaged research professionals
- A valuable resource for information, training, and employment opportunities
Remember, only members of ACRP can become members of the local Chapter. Our Chapter is active in the National dues collection program. This means that the national organization will collect dues for local membership at the same time they collect your national dues.
- President: Skye Sully, email@example.com
- Education Chair: Chelsea Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Morgan McCormick, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Fred Fowler, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speaker Committee Chair: Chris Bornhauser, email@example.com
- Speaker Committee Member: Elizabeth Polvent, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speaker Committee Member: Michele Baptista, email@example.com
- Speaker Committee Member: Amy Woo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speaker Committee Chair: Maureen Crocker, email@example.com
- Speaker Committee Member: Jan Marshall-Campagnari, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speaker Committee Chair: Bethann Jackson, email@example.com
- Speaker Committee Member: MaryBeth Locastro, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speaker Committee Chair: Cara Casseday, email@example.com