Chapter Membership: $30/Year Join Now
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
About the Research Triangle Park Chapter
We have an active and exciting year planned for the ACRP/Research Triangle Park (RTP) chapter! Opportunities for professional development, ranging from monthly guest speakers to our Annual Fall conference, will occur throughout the year. We have also organized meetings and social events to encourage members to meet one another and learn about the many, diverse opportunities available for clinical research professionals in the RTP area.
The RTP chapter offers continuing education contact hours via program presentations. There are opportunities to network and study with other professionals who are pursuing industry certification. Chapter meetings also keep members informed of current regulatory trends and safety issues in the clinical research industry.
We would like to continue offering quality, educational programming that meets the needs of our members. If you are interested in presenting a program or if you have suggestions for programs or speakers, please contact one of the officers. All input is welcomed.
There will be opportunities at each meeting (second Monday of each month) to discuss member concerns and suggestions. Feel free to refer your colleagues and bring guests to the meetings. All are welcome to attend. If you have questions about ACRP meetings or events, please contact us.
Upcoming Chapter Events
Past Chapter Events
- September 11 - Responding to the Dreaded 483
- August 26 - Certification Exam Prep Course
- March 13 - CRA's Evolving Roles - How to Successfully Elevate Performance in a Transitioning Environment
- Click here to purchase contact hours
- December 12 - Chapter Meeting
- November 14 - Vulnerable Subjects: Do You Know One When You See One?
- October 21 - 22 - Fall Conference: Fresh Perspectives on Recruitment, Regulations & Research
- September 12 - Increasing the Efficiencies in Clinical Trial Collaboration: Challenges, Tools, and Trends
- Research Triangle Park Past Chapter Events (Archive)
Joining and Renewing Chapter Membership
ACRP membership is required to join our chapter. ACRP membership offers invaluable global networking and professional development opportunities including access to many resources: Clinical Researcher, The Wire, online communities, discounts on offerings, and more. Select ‘Membership’ from the menu bar on the ACRP home page for more information on the many benefits.
We look forward to seeing you at our chapter meetings and hope that you will consider becoming more involved in the Chapter at some point by volunteering for a committee or running for a Board Member position.
Benefits of Chapter Membership
Becoming an active member in your local ACRP chapter is a great way to learn more about clinical research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and it also provides many great benefits; a member of the Research Triangle Park Chapter of ACRP can expect to receive the following benefit:
- Obtaining research-related continuing education credits for each speaker meeting you attend – which counts towards certification maintenance
- Discounted registration for chapter sponsored educational programs
- Networking in all areas of research with other engaged research professionals
- A valuable resource for information, training, and employment opportunities
Remember, only members of ACRP can become members of the local Chapter. Our Chapter is active in the National dues collection program. This means that the national organization will collect dues for local membership at the same time they collect your national dues.
Click here to learn more about our board members.
- President: Marysasser Holloway, BA
- Vice President: Claudia Christy, RN, MSN, CCRC
- Treasurer: Gail Hitti, BS, BA, CCRP
- Secretary: Michelle Schreiner, MSN, RN
Click here to view our past chapter board members.
Research Triangle Park Chapter of ACRP
P.O. Box 13013
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-3013
Contact Email for all officers: firstname.lastname@example.org